Soros – Clinton’s biggest financial backer. Can Wikileaks sink Hillary?
‘George Soros is Hillary Clinton’s biggest financial backer – email leak that goes underreported.’
Good quick overview by RT of Soros financing Clinton, color revolutions in post-Soviet space, EU refugee crisis and more!
Wikileaks Warns That Coming Material May Sink Clinton Campaign:
In an exclusive interview with Megyn Kelly on the “Kelly File,” Julian Assange, the founder and editor-in-chief, of Wikileaks said there are more Clinton emails coming. He said his team is ‘working around the clock’ on a lot of material and the findings are ‘significant’. “People…have the right to understand who it is they’re electing,” Assange said.
And for desert:
GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE! 😉 The mastermind and main advocate of Brexit Nigel Farage is in the US helping out Donald Trump. Farage has said exactly what I’ve been saying since 2015. To paraphrase: ‘I can’t tell you who to vote for, but I wouldn’t vote for Hillary if they paid me.’ Video (Rus):
Read more in related articles:
- Hillary Clinton is Crazy, Dangerous Conspiracy Theorist! Russians Are Coming! (Watch movie!)
- #Panamapapers & MSM as Weapon of Mass Disinformation: Info War vs. #Putin #Russia #BRICS Escalates
- #Wikileaks: ‘PanamaPapers funded by US/Soros against Putin and Russia’
- Who’s Really George Soros and How He Hides His Billions Offshore
- Hillary Clinton’s Missing Emails Scandal and Will Kremlin Release Them? Recall my Prediction!
- Lada Ray’s First US Presidential Elections Prediction: Revolt in Republican & Democratic Parties
- Recommended: EARTH SHIFT REPORT 1 reloaded: IS PUTIN PART OF NWO?
EARTH SHIFT REPORTS
Support Lada’s FREE articles and reports on FuturisTrendcast:
Posted on August 27, 2016, in Empire Collapse, Eurasia, Geopolitical Trends, USA/EU/West and tagged #DNCleaks, #Panamapapers, Clinton email scandal, Donald Trump, George Soros, globalist agenda, Hillary Clinton, Julian Assange, Lada Ray predictions, Nigel Farage, NWO, RT, Russia, Vladimir Putin, Wikileaks. Bookmark the permalink. 21 Comments.