Ten facts about Cold War, Bretton Woods, US dollar, NATO and Pentagon everyone should know!
1. As soon as WWII was over, the new Cold War was initiated by US and UK against Russia/Soviet Union following the nuclear ‘stick’ demo (as Truman called it) via the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945, and the Fulton speech by Churchill.
2. That’s on the surface. The truth beneath it: Cold War was started by US/UK because USSR refused to ratify the Bretton Woods Accord. Bretton Woods sanctified the future global dollar dominance and established IMF, thus creating current US-dollar-based neo-colonial system.
3. Warsaw Pact (Treaty for Friendship, Co-operation, and Mutual Assistance), created by the USSR in response to NATO and Cold War, was disbanded BEFORE the USSR fell apart. NATO not only didn’t disband after Cold War was over, but kept expanding to Russia’s borders.
4. USSR was instrumental in reuniting Germany. Russian troops LEFT East Germany in 1989 – again, well before the collapse of the USSR! AMERICAN troops occupy ALL of Germany to this day!
5. Two solemn promises were made by Bush Sr. and his cronies to Gorbachev and Russia: 1. NATO will never expand into Eastern Europe; 2. Unified Germany will not be a part of NATO. BOTH PROMISES WERE PROMPTLY BROKEN AND CONTINUE BEING BROKEN EVERY DAY!
6. US is, and always was (together with UK), the driving force behind NATO. Many Western European countries complain about the pressure US applies to elicit their participation in military conflicts around the world. That’s not to say EU countries don’t have their own ulterior motives, but the driving force, the glue keeping this aggressive alliance together is undeniably Washington.
7. Since WWII, US bombed over 30 countries. Here is an incomplete list. The country missing is Iraq in 2003-present (including the current ISIS-related bombings). Syria is under constant threat of being bombed by US and NATO. US regularly conducts several wars at once in different parts of the globe.
8. Presently, US troops are stationed in 150 countries and cover 75% of the planet. Video by RT.
9. US military budget is MORE than military budgets of all other countries on planet Earth combined.
10. The US-dollar-based neo-colonialism is maintained by three forces whose illegal activities aren’t even concealed any more: 1) US army and the threat of US force; 2) Economic sabotage and blackmail of those countries that dare to conduct independent policy; 3) Clandestine operations, including: NSA surveillance gathering dirt on world’s politicians to later blackmail them, false flags, color revolutions, and CIA black ops.
At this time, NATO, and its driving force, USA, has the ambition of absorbing the former Soviet republics such as Ukraine, Georgia and Moldova, thus attempting to surround Russia with NATO bases located in Russia’s backyard. It is universally known that NATO bases so near Russia’s borders destroy the balance of power in Europe, threatening Russia directly.
Conflicts in Ukraine, and earlier in 2008 in Georgia, were instigated and supported by the US/EU specifically to try to tilt the balance of power further in their favor. In their clandestine attempts to weaken and destroy Russia, they use local ultra-nationalist/fascist forces with grudges against Russia.
It is well-known that US never won a war since WWII, and even that one was won practically single-handedly by the USSR, while US mostly tagged along. On the other hand, Russia practically never lost a war – the exception is the financial Cold War, in which Russia was simply swindled.
The conclusions here are very important! From the above we can conclude that US/UK are very good at swindling and at using others as cannon fodder. Consequently: NATO expansion is dangerous primarily for the gullible countries of Europe, Ukraine and Georgia. Europeans should have already learned their lessons from past experiences. Will they ever?
P.S. Interesting bit: former US-installed president of Georgia Saakashvili, infamous for attacking South Ossetia, which resulted in South Ossetia together with Abkhazia seceding, has been sentenced in his country in absentia for treason, embezzlement and exceeding authority. International warrant has been issued for his arrest. Saakashvili is presently residing in Brooklyn and US refuses to give him up. However, they do keep him on a short leash as his application for permanent residency has been so far denied. It certainly would have been too obvious if they did approve his permanent residency.
On a separate note, Saakashvili is ‘plotting his triumphant return’ to Georgia not from just anywhere, but from Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Any New Yorker would have a good laugh at this, I am sure. Williamsburg is not what I’d call a sexy place to be. It’s a very traditional Hasidic Jewish neighborhood, with bizarre outfits and 10 kids per family… Does that mean his US handlers aren’t paying him enough for a decent place, or is it easier to be invisible? I can certainly think of a number of reasons why he would be hiding there.
Present rulers of Ukraine may want to take good notice of the above.
Related post and video: Proof in the Pudding: The Most Incompetent, Ignorant and Stupid People Work for NATO and Pentagon.
Paperbacks are available too!
Do you enjoy Lada’s work?
DONATE to FuturisTrendcast to keep it coming! (Secure, international, all credit cards accepted)
Clandestine US Wars – Operation Gladio B
In this post I’ve collected the best pieces of the puzzle for the mysterious Operation Gladio used by the US for many years in clandestine war against USSR and socialist countries. The whistle on #Gladio and #GladioB was blown by the FBI’s Sibel Edmonds, who was originally from Iran and Turkey and who specialized in the Middle East during her FBI tenure. After the end of the Soviet Union, all these rogues, militants, sociopaths, Turkish and Central Asian mafia godfathers – “babas,” employed and financed by the US, have been re-tooled and re-branded to be used: 1. in the manufactured “war on terror” 2. to try and destabilize US rivals: Russia and China.
For my childhood Cold War memories that compliment what Sibel is saying + my analysis of Why Russia isn’t playing the card of knowledge re. Gladio A and B? – scroll down to Part 3!
James Corbett on RT’s Breaking the Set – Gladio B primer:
Gladio B – Part 1
Just follow the money, people!
Explained by the FBI #whistleblower and Turkey/Middle East expert Sibel Edmonds #corbettreport #falseflag #NATO #CIA #NSA #USSR #Turkey #Azerbaijan #Caucasus #MiddleEast #thegrandchessboard #Eurasia #terrorism #Al-Qaeda #BinLaden #PrinceBandar #Brussels #drugtrafficking #Chechnya
Sibel Edmonds on Gladio B – Part 2
Sibel Edmonds on Gladio B – Part 3
In this part Sibel talks about Turkish generals and colonels defecting to Russia and the implications thereof, namely that Russia is fully aware of Gladio and other US operations, including the foreign nature of the Chechen militants who were trained and implanted in Russia by Turkey, Saudi Arabia and US. Sibel expresses puzzlement why Russia is not using “the knowledge card.”
My Cold War childhood memories growing up in Odessa, USSR: I grew up in Odessa, which is across from Turkey on the Black Sea. I remember vividly from my early years during the Cold War days how we had military watch towers all over the coast. You go to the beach and from the corner of your eye you always see a watch tower. One summer, when I was 6 or 7, my relatives and I went to the beach around midnight to celebrate a family reunion, and before we knew it, we were blinded by giant projectors as people with dogs and guns appeared out of nowhere. We always lived with an implied “veiled threat from Turkey,” which at the time served as the unsinkable carrier and a secret US/NATO base in constant clandestine Western war against Russia. Turkey essentially was a corrupt country with no identity, serving the US lap dog role (unfortunately it still does). In Odessa, we had plenty of spy scandals – spies were actually caught on the beach attempting to infiltrate the Soviet Union. They would be caught straight in their diving suits having crossed the Odessa Bay underwater from a US or Turkish sub positioned in neutral waters. So, those watch towers did their job very well, and what Sibel talks about rings true on many levels.
Why is Russia ‘not playing this card,’ as Sibel puts it? Sibel may know the Middle East, but I know Russia. Russia IS playing the card of knowledge of what’s happening. They just do it smartly. They don’t make a noise because they have ongoing operations. Why would they announce what they are doing? To alert terrorists so they could escape? Russia also plays this card with the US, but behind the scenes, which is very astute. How – it’s complicated. But suffice it to say that we’ll be seeing more and more of shrinking US influence and more of rising Russian influence in Eurasia and all over the world. This is my prediction.
Sibel Edmonds on Gladio B – Part 4
In my bestselling mystery/thriller GOLD TRAIN (Accidental Spy Russia Adventure), which is based on true historic events of the disappearance of the Gold Reserve of the Russian Empire, I talk about Chechen terrorists and their foreign roots, as well as about the FSB operations. Gold Train on Amazon
More about #Russia, #Odessa, childhood memories: #LadaRayBlog
Brilliant analysis of the Russian diplomacy and international policy. Putin calling Syria false flag; Russian FM Sergei Lavrov as the new Cardinal Richelieu, the founder of modern diplomacy. Kerry & Obama.
Historian Webster Tarpley talks about the suppressed Russian chapter of the US Civil War history and the help of the Russian Fleet against British intervention at the request of Abraham Lincoln. The gathering at the National Press Club in Washington DC to commemorate and express gratitude for this event.
Also discussed: F. D. Roosevelt‘s US/Russian condominium vision before his death, which was also suppressed.
Plus, Syrian rebels destroying Ma’loula, the only remaining historic Christian Arameic village (Arameic was the language spoken by Jesus Christ) and the real story behind Syrian chemical attack.
Wag the Dog: Who really organized and carried out Syrian chemical attacks? Plus, faked video “evidence” promoted by Kerry and Obama as proof, and more.
Mass Economic Collapse Explained in this March, 2013 interview. Includes Cyprus situation. Interview with Infowars Alex Jones.
The Dissolution of the West. Civil liberties being destroyed. Militarization of Police. Social and Economic dispossession, transformation of US society, destruction of the currency, military-industrial-security complex, Monsanto and much more… Interview with James Corbett of Corbett Report and GRTV
- Dr. Paul Craig Roberts Interview 2013: Syria, NSA, Economic Collapse, WWIII (futuristrendcast.wordpress.com)
- Mass Economic Collapse explained by Paul Craig Roberts, Ph.D. (paulcraigroberts.org)
Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, Reagan’s Asst Treasury Secretary and Father of Reaganomics talks about Syria, NSA scandal, Economic Collapse, and more! This interview predates Putin’s NY Times op-ed development, but the info and opinions are very valuable.
Assad’s usage of chemical weapons when he is winning is nonsense. Syrian rebels are non-Syrian Islamist mercenaries, they are imports. The plan was to use NATO puppet states to bomb Syria.
United Nations cannot prevent the invasion as the UN is no longer an independent voice. It has been dependent on US financing since the collapse of the Soviet Union and is no longer a viable international body.
Russia and China were fooled with Lybia, but they are not fooled about Syria. USA is trying to surround Russia and China with military bases and take away China’s oil and gas sources. Lybia debacle was demaging to China.
Confirmed False flag: Iraq and Gulf of Tonkin. Recent False Flag terrorist attacks? Western media is the Ministry of Propaganda.
Why did US hate Hugo Chavez of Venezuela?
US military-industrial complex wants WWIII: “what good are nuclear weapons if you don’t use them?” Kennedy was being pushed to attack Russia and was called a coward when he didn’t. Russia and China have to be more active in opposing US aggression.
Where is the US economy headed?
And much more…