You can ban Russia but you can’t ban Russians! PyeongChang 2018 Olympics: My Predictions Coming 200% True
You can ban Russia but you can’t ban Russians!
PyeongChang 2018 Olympics: My Predictions Coming 200% True!
Let’s begin with the fact that my predictions as to how these Olympics will be developing for the Russian team are coming true. I said that they’ll find ways to make every Russian’s life at the Olympics hell, and they’ll find ways to announce someone was doping, to compromise and destroy any chances for redemption.
The only apt comparison I can come up for this is that of a starving and wounded gladiator, with one arm tied behind his back, trying to fight a healthy, well equipped and cunning adversary, who has the usage of both arms and a full choice of weapons.
Read previous big report, where everything is explained: Dirty Geopolitics of Olympics and Globalism – Will Russia Say NO and Start Alternative Games?
The developments – so far:
- Russian curler Krushelnitsky, winner of the bronze medal together with his wife and partner, was set up for doping in order to make the rest of Russian team look bad and keep the scandal alive. As if it’s not entirely clear that of all sports in existence, curling is the one benefiting least of any doping. Not to mention the minute dose discovered in his system, which speaks of a one time sabotage. Not to mention the fact that the old Soviet heart restorative Meldonat (Meldonium) isn’t even a drug but an innocent supplement. It has to be added that curling is NOT a sport known in Russia, and so winning bronze in such a new for Russians sport was a feat in itself, making the good-looking Krushelnitsky and his wife, dubbed ‘Mr and Mrs Smith,’ instant icons. It appears the sabotage was well targeted.
- The team is completely beheaded, as ALL CLEAN TOP CHAMPIONS, especially in medal rich sports such as skiing and speed skating, as well as figure stating, bobsled and all others, have been kicked out without any explanation. Here’s your explanation for all those medals won by Norway! The second and third tier ‘asthma sufferer’ skiers from Norway are suddenly favorites. Per some reports, the Norway skiing team brought with them to the Olympics 6000 (!!!) doses of asthma medicine (also known as doping), fully authorized as a ‘medical’ exception by IOC and WADA.
- Russian coaches and support/tech staff aren’t allowed at the Games, which means that in most cases young and inexperienced junior Russian athletes have to do everything themselves. In the highly involved technical sports (bobsled, skeleton, skiing), where specific expertise is needed, these 18 and 20 year olds cannot rely on anyone’s support, and are deprived of sleep as a result of working for 3 or 4 people just to get ready for competition. Other teams, of course, brought with them all the technical support staff they needed. Very fair competition, all within the spirit of the Olympics, isn’t it?
- Russian team has been slashed to the bone, only 160 or so allowed to compete, most young and inexperienced. And despite that, they still managed to win QUITE A FEW medals!
- Russian athletes are constantly provoked and baited by MSM and various provocateurs to say publicly what country they are from — and if you can believe it, they are not allowed to say they are from Team Russia, nor are they allowed Russian anthem or colors in any shape of form. A punishment would await them personally, and entire team, should they slip up.
It’s developing just as I’d warned!
This is the beginning. More of this saga with predetermined outcome to come! Just wait till you see the mockery they are trying to make out the closing ceremony: first they say they’ll let Russians take part in the closing ceremony under the Russian flag, then they say they won’t because Russians broke the rules. I am personally boycotting it all the way. And I sincerely hope NO Russian attends that spectacle! Seriously, if I were Russians, I’d leave immediately after the last competition is over!
Meanwhile, despite all this incredible pressure and sabotage, despite all the odds, Russians continue winning medals, 13 as of yesterday, but we are expecting more today and tomorrow, including some gold.
One headline from the US, 2/21/18: Putin’s Russia Just Can’t Seem To Win Olympic Hockey Gold. Just look at the political subtext! This publication appears to be connected to ESPN network.
There are many, many, many such headlines and articles all over!
Meanwhile, Russian men’s hockey team is also forced to compete without flag or county name on their uniforms, and they have been even forced to take down their name, ‘Red Machine.’ Despite that, Russians won 4:0 against US. Having lost to Russia, the US men’s hockey team is out – perhaps that’s the explanation for so much venom in that title. We know that the US coach was so mad he ordered his players to physically attack and harm Russian players (caught on camera giving these instructions).
And just recently today Russian team beat Norway 6:1, thus advancing to semi-finals, where they’ll play against Czechs.
Russia vs. Norway, men’s hockey, Feb 22, 2018. Score: 6:1 – all winning goals:
You all know my view: Russia should have boycotted these 2018 Winter Olympics outright. Instead, Russia should be focusing very actively on building a new world sports order — the one reflecting the Great Earth Shift. But as I’ve been predicting since 2015-16, there are too many other important fires to put out and things to accomplish first. Pity, sport is always such a lagging indicator of change.
In addition to that, there are many intertwined interests within the sports hierarchy in Russia, as in many other countries. These interests won’t let it go that easily. And again, all I can say to that, it’s a pity.
I have said that in my opinion Russia should leave this incredibly politically engaged and rotten system. It should be boycotted by Russia outright. However, the rationale given by the Russian athletes and their coaches is that if Russia boycotts 2018 Olympics altogether, this will be an excuse to throw Russia out of international sports and pretend Russian sport doesn’t exist once and for all. This is the development eagerly awaited by the West and Dark State, in order to prove that Russia indeed is isolated. ‘Russia is isolated and its economy is torn to shreds’ has been the narrative of the Dark State and their pointpersons, Obama, Clinton and almost everyone else in the US establishment since 2014. To their dismay, it proved impossible to isolate Russia either politically or economically. On the contrary, Russia’s and Putin’s outreach and reputation have grown by leaps and bounds since.
The Big sport and Olympics turned out to be the only fronts on which such isolation may have succeeded due to the WADA/IOC position. It also appears, some countries in many sports may be eagerly hoping for such development — and these are the countries who can’t win if Russia is still present. Sounds pretty disgusting and not very sporting, doesn’t it?
I can see how what Russian athletes and coaches suggest can be true. In the past 25 years, since the collapse of the USSR, there were many such malicious sabotage attempts. I’ve seen them with my own eyes, and it previously caused me to boycott the Olympics from 2002 till 2008.
To be precise, everyone at #PyeongChang2018 Olympics and generally in Western-dominated sport pretends there is no Team Russia. There is the so-called ‘OAR,’ which is the abbreviation for the ‘Olympic Athlete from Russia.’ But YOU ALL KNOW WHAT THE OAR FLAG IS, DON’T YOU?
The Olympic movement is slowly but surely going down the drain, together with the rest of the old world order (aka, Western-dominated NWO). Perhaps it’s good riddance?
You all know the OAR flag, don’t you?
Read my articles:
- S. Korean Olympic champion banned from S. Korea 2018 Olympics… because he is naturalized Russian
- Fast Karma? US Olympic committee child sex abuse ring cover-up exposed
- Three Seconds to Win ~ When Sport Was Honest (USSR-USA Gold Basketball, 1972 Olympics)
- And earlier reports under category Geopolitics of Sport & Olympics
- Dirty Geopolitics of Olympics and Globalism – Will Russia Say NO and Start Alternative Games?
New Lada Ray EARTH SHIFT REPORT 19:
NEW EARTH SHIFT WEBINAR SERIES:
Like rice without Kimchi or football without Spain: S. Koreans on potential Russia ban from 2018 Olympics:
And how do YOU feel about this falsified anti-Russia doping scandal?
What about the legalized doping by American athletes, including world and olympic champions, who are being shielded from responsibility? How about the double and triple standards IOC, WADA and various Western-oriented countries, as well as those countries’ athletes, display towards Russian athletes?
Have the West, and humans in general, forgotten and forsaken everything the Olympics ever stood for?
What about the witch hunt against everything Russian in the West?
Disgusted yet? I am — very.
Is it time to abolish WADA, IOC and professional sports, completely taken over by the US, UK, Canada and Australia, who dictate their own rules, with no room for anyone else?
Is it time for THE GREAT EARTH SHIFT in recreation, amateur and big sports? Is it time to change how these are practiced and who benefits? Is it time to take politics, negative human ego, greed and pride out of sports?
Isn’t sport supposed to bring people together and make them soar to new heights? But the way it is practiced all it does is divide and suppress.
Is it time for Russia (of which I wrote as early as 2015) to ditch Olympics and organize alternative Games, perhaps recreating the very successful experience of the Soviet Goodwill Games?
Does the sport, the way it is practiced by most, bring out the worst in humans? Is it something that is low-calibrated and outdated?
Please leave your opinions in COMMENTS!
***As you may have guessed, I have a full theory on all this, but this is something I’ll share with you all later.
New hashtags: #NoRussiaNoGames #boycottolympics
TO UNDERSTAND THE WITCH HUNT AGAINST RUSSIAN SPORT READ THIS!
*** Hybrid War: Whole Truth About Doping and Demands to Ban Russia from #RioOlympics ~ this report from 2015 explained everything!
Turns out I wrote quite a bit about this issue in the past. There are so many things I wrote since 2014 that I forgot that. See all my prior articles on this topic in CATEGORY Geopolitics of Sport & Olympics
P.S. HOW TO FIND ARTICLES ON FUTURISTRENDCAST!
Per reader requests, SEARCH BUTTON is now located on top, so it’s easier to search for past articles by KEY WORDS! You should know that FuturisTrendcast is now up to almost 800 posts and articles, and there is a wealth of info, intel and revelations on many topics. To find an article by topic search by CATEGORIES, located in the lower section of the RIGHT-HAND NAVIGATION BAR. Directly under CATEGORIES we also have ARCHIVES. Click on that to search by month and year of publication!
And of course, also on the RIGHT-HAND NAVIGATION BAR are located RECENT POSTS & TODAY’S TOP 10.