False Flag Alert; Kiev Regime Needs War to Survive; Ukrainians Refuse to Fight; Foreign Mercenaries and NATO Weapons
Ukraine is the geopolitical ground zero and the massive fault line between the old and the new. It is in Ukraine that the future of the entire mankind is now being decided.
This is why anything that happens in and around Ukraine and Novorossia/Donbass (Donetsk and Lugansk) has such global resonance. Even those who don’t understand geopolitics and hidden connections between things, people and events, still sense that something important is taking place in those parts.
US president Obama claims Russia is one of the three problems the ‘world’ has, the other two being Ebola and ISIS. Obama obviously means the US-centric, petrodollar-denominated world, which has nothing to do with the perception of the world by the majority of mankind.
I am not going to re-tell the ludicrous things Obama parroted about how terrible Russia is and how great USA is in his State of the Union Address. You can find it online. I am not going to discuss how with these words the entire congregation of Obama-followers exploded with stand-up ovation, reminding me of the Maoist China or USSR Politburo, rather than of what we used to consider a democratic society.
I am also not going to talk about the anti-Russian statements by the neoliberal ameri-nazi Samantha Powers, US ambassador to the UN, whose speeches resemble the Goebbels war propaganda (she is a personal friend of Obama’s, I hear). I received some comments in the past trying to convince me that Obama would ‘in the end stand tall,’ and that I shouldn’t criticise the US politicians. Those who still harbor any illusions as to who Obama, or any other US politicians are and what they are capable of, I suggest you lose these illusions for your own benefit, to avoid severe disappointment later. In fact I very rarely, if ever, talk about US politicians because I think it’s clear who they are. In fact, they aren’t worth my time and energy. I won’t say more about Obama, although I could say quite a lot. You can see my prediction about Obama in 2015, if you follow the above PREDICTIONS link.
This post is also not about the fact that Ukraine regime’s PM Yatsenyuk recently went to Germany, where he proclaimed that Russia invaded Germany and Ukraine – a statement met with uneasy silence by Merkel and German politicians. Poroshenko meanwhile is in Davos, where he is parading a piece of the hole-ridden Volnovakha bus, which was blown up by the Kiev regime with 13 peaceful pensioners and children killed and 16 wounded. Poroshenko’s story is of course to deny the obvious, insisting that it was a shell from the Donbass self-defence that hit the bus (contrary to conclusions by military experts).
You will remember that since the beginning of 2014 I’ve predicted that not only Russia wouldn’t send troops to Ukraine, or get involved militarily, but also that Russia would slowly remold the situation in Ukraine in her favor, using all peaceful and quiet means at her disposal. I also said that eventually very different people would come to power in Ukraine and that between 2016 and 2018 Ukraine would do a wild swing to the opposite side and join Eurasian Union. I further said that Ukraine would never be admitted to the EU or NATO. Most of the above has already come true; recently German and other EU politicians have re-confirmed than no one would admit Ukraine.
Not only the maidan promises by Yatsenyuk, Turchinov, Klitchko and the ukro-nazi gang that Ukrainians would soon travel to the EU visa-free and would live ‘just like Europeans do’ turned out false, bu the EU is now closing visas to even those Ukrainians who previously had them. The EU is desperately afraid to be flooded by ukro-nazi gangs and deranged armed thugs. These fears are well-founded.
But at the same time, EU is serving as an instrument of the US-led aggression in Ukraine. Certainly, the war and destruction of Ukraine is in the best interests of the US. It is also in the best interests of the US to weaken the economies of Russia and EU with their own hands, as I repeatedly warned in the past.
Throughout 2014 I wrote a lot about how the aggression in Ukraine was, and continues being perpetrated. I won’t go over the massive amount of proof I had cited in my many previous articles. Those who are new are welcome to read through my past writings.
It’s a pity that so few people seemed to have clicked on like for my last article: How US Invaded Europe with Its Army of Manchurian Candidates. This article, like many others on my blog, reveals the inconvenient truth and contains a dire and very important warning. I had just released it, and massive proofs and confirmations of what I had said in it, began pouring in.
You probably remember that several days ago Polish government appeared to have snubbed Russian President Vladimir Putin for an invitation to the 70th anniversary of the liberation of Poland and Auschwitz from the German Nazis. The Ukraine puppet president Poroshenko and lots of other heads of state had been invited. The clincher is that it was specifically RUSSIAN/SOVIET ARMY that liberated both Auschwitz and entire Poland. In other words, the liberator, without whom I wonder what would have happened to Poland (?…), wasn’t welcome. Talk about ingratitude.
But the Polish president didn’t stop at that. He said that it was Ukrainian army that liberated Poland, thus not only falsifying history, but also insulting all those who were there – and we are talking millions of Soviet soldiers from all corners of the USSR – 100 nationalities in all, most of them Russian.
The above goes hand in hand with my article: How US Invaded Europe with Its Army of Manchurian Candidates, which I suggest you all take more seriously. This is the anti-Russian Manchurian Candidate army at work in Poland, and elsewhere.
Neighboring Latvia (another Trojan Horse of the US in the EU) has become a true nazi state. The new law will fine 400 euro anyone who dares to speak Russian in Latvia. More about that in comments by Paul and Nemo here. There is also more in comments by Nemo here. Again, US Manchurian Candidate army hard at work!
Keep reading! Below, you will find a lot more proof of criminal involvement of Poland, US and other countries in the armed conflict in Ukraine.
The Kiev regime is on its last legs and it is trying desperately to stay afloat by blaming Russia and the poor Donbass they are so bent on destroying, in all their self-inflicted problems. Poroshenko and his cronies are also starting to get on the nerves of their US/NATO handlers.
The earth-shattering news from Ukraine keep pouring in. As if the Volnovakha bus wasn’t enough, today the ukro-nazi terrorists (the real, not imaginary ones!) blew up a bus with peaceful citizens in the center of Donetsk – the latest: 13 to 15 people dead. RT video: Donetsk bus stop bombed: Graphic footage from East Ukraine.
Meanwhile, I have gathered a lot of telling information from different expert and eye-witness sources. This information proves that Ukrainians don’t want to fight any more. Here is the summary.
In January 2015 Poroshenko announced a surprise mass mobilization of up to 200,000 people, including 60-year-olds, women and children. This occurred immediately after he went to the Unity Parch in Paris and after the Volnovakha bus shelling by his army. Read: Urgent! Secret Link Between French False Flag Attacks and Ukraine and Ukraine’s Snowden: Whistleblower confirms MH17 was shot down by Ukraine.
Immediately several things happened, according to witnesses.
1. Huge lines consisting of healthy men trying to avoid mobilization formed in front of medical offices and hospitals.
2. Ukrainians were hiding from draft throughout 2014, as I wrote before. But now, draft-dodging is becoming an epidemic. People hide in cellars, change names, leave families behind and move to other cities and countries, as far from their home as possible.
3. Immigration to Russia has reached staggering proportions. What Russians are noticing with alarm is that, as opposed to 2014, when refugees from the Kiev junta atrocities flooded Russia, presently, the so-called maidanutie (those who are anti-Russian, pro-Kiev-maidan) are also flooding in to avoid mobilization. They are anti-Russian, yet, they run to Russia to avoid being drafted to the anti-Donbass ATO.
4. Kiev regime’s plan was to mobilize 50,000, and later, another 150,000 in stages. So far, they are only able to fulfil their quota by about 25-27% due to draft avoidance. Experts estimate that soon draft fulfillment will be down to 10% of the quota.
5. This morbid mobilization has been dubbed ‘mogilization’ from Rus/Ukr/Slav ‘mogila’ – grave. It has become known that Ukraine army acquired 80 hectares of land to bury its ATO soldiers. This information was freely posted and advertised on army site and all over Ukraine media. 80 hectares is enough to bury 160,000 people. The entire mobilization is supposed to be 200,000.
6. Despite such lofty mobilization numbers, even a fraction proved to be unreachable. Ukrainians write in social networks that they would rather go to jail than get drafted – it’s a 3-year sentence for refusing ‘mogilization.’ Advisors and experts in Ukraine are openly advising people to run away, hide, or, worst case scenario, go to jail.
7. According to the military experts I’ve been listening to, the sloppy, unprofessional, not to say, stupid actions of the Ukraine army attest to the fact that real commanders and army professionals don’t want to achieve victory in Donbass. Career officers don’t want to fight, as their heart isn’t in it. What can we talk about if the minister of defence in Kiev is a policeman. They couldn’t find a single military officer for this post.
This resonates directly with one of my early 2014 predictions that Ukraine army won’t want to fight, allegiances to Russia, old Soviet/Russian military traditions and affinity with the Donbass cossacks serving as a break. The reason is: this still is one people, one culture, who have one history – and it’s very hard to take that away despite years of falsified history and Soros/NGO propaganda. I said that Ukraine army would be ineffectual in the hands of the ukro-nazi regime. As a result of the severe unprofessionalism of the ATO operation Kiev regime keeps losing blockposts and villages to the Donbass self-defence. The Donetsk airport is the major win by self-defence. Donbass army may also advance on Mariupol, Gorlovka and Slavyansk, provided Kiev keeps provoking them.
Kiev army has been losing several hundred people a day since the beginning of their offensive. Losses ratio is 10 (Ukr army) to 1 (self-defense).
8. Ukraine soldiers sabotage ATO: This is an eye-opening audio of a web-chat by various people in Donbass. A man calls self-defense to report that a huge shell landed in front of his neighbor’s front door, but didn’t explode. They are worried it could explode any moment. A specialist confirms by the picture that it is indeed a shell of a specific calibre, but that the tip containing detonator has been removed. That’s why it didn’t explode. If it blew up, the neighbor’s house would have been gone. Another man joins to confirm that there are incidents of Ukraine army soldiers removing detonators and shooting blanks. There are also incidents of Ukraine army soldiers scribbling words “helping you however we can” on disarmed shells landing in Donbass. Link to the conversation in Russian from News-Front.
I warned about this last year – and here we go again. This site, News-Front (former anna-news), is very good, with lots of authentic hands-on info you won’t find anywhere else. However, because they are so good and therefore dangerous, they keep being deleted and sabotaged by YouTube, Ukraine and their handlers. So, watch any vids I link from them asap, before they get deleted.
9. In the end of 2014, as people relaxed to celebrate the New Year’s and Rozhdestvo, the US and NATO sent massive amounts of advanced military hardware to Ukraine. Alarmed messages were coming in daily that 4 major airports, including Dnepropetrovsk, Kharkov and Zaporozhie had been closed for at least one to two weeks, while they were receiving huge amounts of military hardware from NATO countries. At least 2 ships – one from Australia and one from Canada – docked in Odessa port. Officially, they brought winter uniforms for Ukraine ATO army. However, the rumor is that there were weapons as well. Odessa also reports that ships from France and US docked with armored army vehicles being unloaded.
10. Donbass self-defence has just liberated the strategically important Donetsk Airport. Kiev troops shelled the peaceful citizens of Donetsk from the enormous territory of the airport. After the airport was taken, self-defence discovered large numbers of American-made weapons, as well as a lot of Polish-made items. Some of the dead left behind were Poles (with Polish IDs, wearing Polish-tagged clothes, etc.) Another group of dead bodies were identified as muslims based on specific anatomic details. Throughout 2014, Kiev touted its soldiers sitting inside the airport as ‘brave and invincible cyborgs.’ Self-defence now thinks that at least some ‘cyborgs’ were actually the muslim mercenaries who stayed behind. Several days prior, self-defense allowed everyone who wanted to leave before the final attack on the airport. All Ukrainians left unharmed. It’s interesting that prior to leaving, Ukrainians had burned all the corpses of their dead. For what purpose? To avoid identification?
Some information suggests that muslims, who look different, chose to stay as leaving would have given away the fact that they were foreign mercenaries. It appears that the remaining Polish mercenaries also stayed as their accent would have given them away as well. Those who remained were promised that they would be liberated later, when the general attack by the Ukraine army begins. As we know, that plan failed, and moreover, Ukraine army lost 2 more blockposts and a couple of villages.
Below are several corroborating videos and my partial translation.
(For a more detailed translation, try the closed captioned feature available on YT)
POLISH MERCENARIES PROUDLY DISPLAY THEMSELVES IN UKRAINE:
German security expert, Michael Lüders, on German channel Phoenix-TV: there is information that 500 US mercenaries from Blackwater are fighting on the Kiev regime side. Perhaps there is a divergence starting between EU and US. It seems, EU is starting to understand that EU’s and American interests in Ukraine aren’t the same, especially when it comes to relationship with Russia. (As my readers know, since the beginning of 2014, I had been warning about EU needing to distance itself from the US, realizing that US pursues the goals of: 1. putting a wedge between Russia and EU, and 2. weakening Russia and EU’s economies. If they are finally starting to grasp that – good. But to me it’s simply mind-boggling how clueless EU politicians are if to date they are only starting to understand what should have been clear from the start. Of course it doesn’t help that EU politicians are utterly dependent on the US – LR) Russian translation and German original.
Interview with Ukrainian patriot, head of the movement Anti-Voina (anti-war) Viktoria Shilova, Dnepropetrovsk: Double standards of Ukrainian elites and the horrors of civil war. О двойных стандартах поведения украинской элиты, Виктория Шилова.
Fresh Interview with eye-witness Dima, citizen of a small industrial city of Artemovsk on the occupied by Kiev side of Donbass. The young man says that Kiev regime distributes leaflets to every worker throughout the city “inviting” people (he adds, like a wedding invitation) to appear in a certain place as their patriotic duty. When people show up, they tell them they have just been mobilized into Ukraine’s army. The young man also says that no one is planning on enlisting, that they would rather go to jail.
From my other source: Another creative way Ukraine mobilizes is this: whenever any man comes to a nursery or kindergarten to pick up his child, he is also served with mobilization papers.
More from the same young man: prices are up for everything, including utilities, housing, transport, food, gas, clothes, medicine, mobile phones. They are suffocating the population. All borders and roads have been closed down. People are very confused, don’t know what to do and where to run. People are very scared.
He says he is a former contract soldier, and can say that the troops occupying his city are not local. They get drunk in public, swear and threaten the population; they go to the local hospital’s maternity ward and yell/swear, interrupting operations. When doctors tell them to be quiet, they intimidate them. At night they engage in drunken shoot-outs next to public housing. Based on what locals overhear, seems like a lot of them come from Lvov, Kiev, Cherkassy, with Western Ukraine prevailing. When they show up in stores, they rudely shove people out of their way and order everyone around. They behave like occupiers, certainly not like part of the same people – the WWII German Nazi occupation comes to mind.
He goes on: everyone wants to be with Russia. No one wants to be a part of Ukraine, people can’t wait for the Donbass army to come and free them. Everyone wants to be a part of DNR, but it’s a little late for that, Dima says. (He’s understandably depressed, but he’s certainly wrong, it’s not late – this is just the beginning. The tide will turn eventually – LR).
Press conference of the DNR Head Zaharchenko and Ukrainian soldiers taken prisoner in Donetsk airport: ‘Ukraine left us to die, they need only cannon fodder.’ They were lied to and never told that the operation they were being sent for involved heavy fighting. Some arrived to the front barely a few hours prior to being taken prisoner. They were the only survivors in their respective units.
Interview with military analyst Konstantin Sivkov: Ukraine incapable of sustaining any serious systematic military operation. Ukrainian officers don’t want to fight. Ukraine defence minister and staff incompetent. Военный аналитик: украинская власть не способна обеспечить планомерную боевую операцию 21.01.2015
News-Front interview with Oleg Tsarev, Novorossia Parliament Speaker, former Ukraine Rada Deputy and presidential candidate, whose house was burned down and who was severely beaten by ukro-nazis while running for Ukraine president (I discussed that in one of my video on Lada Ray YT channel). Tsarev has a lot of intel channels he has kept in Kiev. He is one of the best intel sources for what’s happening inside the regime.
Host: What are the main reasons for the new massive offensive of Kiev against Donbass, terrorist acts in Donetsk and Volnovakha, an why is Kiev losing again?
Tsarev: The Ukraine regime was seriously hoping that on 1/19 the EU would recognize DNR and LNR as terrorist organizations. That didn’t happen. The issue is very grave for them, because if ATO is conducted by Kiev without any terrorists present, then the gravity of the war crimes falls on Kiev; and as we know, war crimes have no expiration date. The new offensive in Donbass was supposed to disrupt the possibility of peaceful negotiations. It’s the main goal of the USA – not to allow Russia and EU agree on peace in Ukraine. This has been achieved – negotiations were sabotaged.
Besides, Poroshenko is left without any allies in Ukraine. Yatsenyuk and Turchinov are trying to unseat him and US is unhappy with him. Poroshenko wanted to attack Donbass to try to convince everyone he is tough. Meanwhile, Yats, Turch and Avakov are secretly meeting to try to create a narrative for blaming all problems in Ukraine on Poroshenko. Intel says he will be blamed for the ATO failures, grivna fall, economy collapse and shortages.
Also, the reason they thought this new offensive would be successful was because the army reported their readiness. They had program minimum: occupying 1/3 to 1/2 of the DNR and LNR territory; and program maximum: taking over the entire Donbass and killing all ‘separatists.’ The Ukraine military wrote in their reports that they knew that Donbass self-defence would not shell the areas occupied by their citizens, hence they considered obtaining those territories a piece of cake.
The data Ukraine military supplied to Poroshenko was that Ukraine had amassed a 200,000 army; that the army was fully re-armed. In addition to everything, the airports in Kharkov and Dnepropetrovsk were closed down for weeks to receive massive infusion of NATO weaponry and hardware that was supposed to fully re-arm them for this offensive. After all this massive preparation, it turned out that no one wanted to fight and the army was unable to perform any serious military action.
There are, of course, terrorist battalions and nazis that are still fighting, but it’s not the war they expected. This is a broken up, confused civil war.
Host: professor of Georgetown University, the Potomac Foundation president Philip Harber (sp?), said that he was a guest at the ukro-nazi battalion Dnepr 1 deployed in Donbass, and he personally counted dozens of Russian tanks crossing the border. In other words, no radar or satellite could confirm this, yet this professor visually, being far away from the border, personally ‘saw’ Russian tanks. This professor now calls on the US to supply Kiev with advanced lethal weaponry to counter ‘Russian aggression.’ In other words, Russia sends humanitarian convoys in white trucks, while US wants to deploy lethal weaponry.
Tsarev: What you mentioned, our intel says they already have supplied all that. It had been delivered during the closure of the 4 airports.
In conclusion, the following alarming intel.
1. Responding to a question, I said in my recent article: “Problem is US and Ukraine completely lost it and are too dangerous; they can concoct another false flag in a jiffy. This worries me most.” And just almost as soon as I wrote this, the following warning by analyst from Kiev, Rostislav Ishenko, came up: Kiev is extremely desperate.The country is falling apart and they can’t win a war against Donbass no matter how they try. Their US handlers are unhappy with them, while the EU is waking up, doubting the Kiev story more and more.
(Examples: many Germans are openly criticizing Merkel’s position of subservience to the US; during Poroshenko’s trip to Geneva, he was met with boos and protests; in the most progressive northern part of Italy, locals re-named one of their squares ‘the square of the Odessa Martyrs’ after the Odessa Kulikovo Polie May 2, 2014 massacre – LR).
Therefore, warns Ishenko, Kiev will attempt a massive false flag in order to prolong its existence. This false flag has to be huge in scope, preferably, with thousands of victims. They already had MH17 with almost 300 dead, yet even that didn’t create enough resonance. They need something much bigger to again sway EU into a tough position against Russia. Of course it will be blamed on Russia and/or Donbass self-defence.
Some think that this could be a terrorist act on one of the three main nuclear stations of Ukraine: Zaporozhskaya – the largest in Europe, closest to Donbass and Russia; Yuzhnaya – near Odessa, with potential poisoning of the Black Sea; or Rivno Station – in the western Ukraine ukro-nazi/Bandera capital of Rovno, which is geographically closest to the EU. The warning about a nuclear catastrophe in Ukraine, compared to which Chernobyl is a tiny blip, has been circulating for a while.
However, Ishenko thinks that because a nuclear station explosion won’t achieve the effect of a lot of victims at once, it would be something else. I am thinking: perhaps a terror act against foreign diplomats in Kiev, blamed on self-defense; assassinating president Poroshenko together with other politicians; blowing up the Central Rada with all deputies in it; or a mass killings of various activists, could be even ukro-nazis, as some examples.
2. Second warning is that Kiev, in its desperation, may openly declare a war against Russia. This idea has been expressed by many in the Kiev regime. I personally think this would be suicide and a very quick one at that, for the Kiev regime. I don’t think even they are stupid enough for that. But for what it’s worth, this is what’s circulating.
My opinion: a massive false flag is a clear and present danger. I think everyone should talk about it everywhere in order to dissuade them from executing it. Some false flags have already been prevented because people made it public and their plans had to be cancelled. So, tweet, FB, share this info!
This article works together with How US Invaded Europe with Its Army of Manchurian Candidates.
EARTH SHIFT REPORT update:
1. Grand Experiment Novorossia and the Birth of the New Revolutionary Monetary System.
2. Ruble Wars as the Beginning of the Death of the Dollar.
These two reports are being written as we speak and I will be posting them as they get completed.
The reports will be posted on my new site LadaRay.info. Stay tuned!
Other goodies coming too!
to keep on top of new articles, Earth Shift Reports and videos as they come out!
Subscribe to LADA RAY youtube channel
Follow on Twitter @LadaTweets
Follow Lada Ray Blog
Read Lada’s Books