Ohhh…seriously, I am getting a tiny bit tired reiterating time after time: ‘I TOLD YOU SO!’ From the beginning of the Ukraine crisis, in my articles about Ukraine, Germany and German Chancellor Merkel, I said time and again that Ukraine would never be admitted into the EU – and forget NATO. That US would try to push Ukraine’s memberships through, with no result whatsoever, except creating more animosity and crisis on European continent, which in fact is their goal to begin with. As usual, see much more in PREDICTIONS and related articles below.
I also said that after yelling and screaming (and sanctions), EU will cool off eventually and recall that really, truly, honestly…they want to be friends with Russia. Interesting how it happens every time the heating season starts in earnest.
On referenced video (watch on YT in Russian) – German Vice Chancellor Zigmar Gabriel: ‘Germany will never allow Ukraine to be admitted into NATO. US has been putting pressure on Germany, but on the Federal level at least such decision will not pass as this would destabilize the situation even further. Germany needs to do what Austria is suggesting – engage new channels for negotiations with Russia. Internal Ukraine conflict is aggravated by Ukraine’s conflict with Russia. Ukraine’s internal conflict cannot be solved without solving a conflict with Russia. It seems to me that we all in Europe, Germany can’t do it alone, have to formulate a new policy towards Russia. We are not giving up on the idea of a European Russia. We have to be united in this and we are very interested in Russia being a part of Europe. We can’t afford Europe’s division because of the Russia issue.’
Why has this statement from German VC appeared now? Division within Merkel’s ruling party? Are her own people angry at her? Perhaps to a degree. I’d be, if I were them. But even more so, I think these are the true underlying reasons:
1. Note, this statement is by Merkel’s underling. Merkel is on the hook with NSA, who have massive dirt on her after listening in on her phone conversations. This keeps her on a short leash. I wrote about that issue in a couple of earlier articles. This is why Merkel suddenly stopped demanding that German gold held (or rather, that ‘used to be held’) at the NY FED be repatriated. Besides, Merkel has already made so many aggressive and threatening remarks about Russia that she couldn’t possibly switch to a conciliatory tone – you need a fresh face to make a statement such as this.
2. Clearly, winter is upon us and all of a sudden Germany remembered why they need to try to be friends with Russia. That’s right, Gazprom and Russian gas.
3. Not only the population, but also German business class is rebelling. Merkel, reportedly is ‘tired of receiving calls from industrialists asking her to reverse anti-Russian sanctions.’
A few days ago a curious news crossed the wires. One of the prominent German industrialists who was a long-time donor of Merkel’s ruling Christian Democratic Union, announced he was forming a group of industrialists who would stop supporting Merkel and CDU and would instead invest in the opposition.
4. Ukraine in today’s configuration and with this government is a loose cannon, whose only desire and goal is siphoning as much money as possible from the EU and the West in general (since Russia refused to subsidize it any more), while Ukraine oligarchs, armed thugs and politicians continue the wholesale demolition and looting of the economy. The biggest donor to Ukraine would be Germany. For terrified Germany (and EU) Ukraine is becoming a financial weight that is dragging them to the bottom.
To me this outcome was clear from the beginning – question is, why wasn’t it clear to EU politicians? Those who haven’t yet, may want to check out: FREE Earth Shift Report 2: Ukraine, Russia and Falsified History.
5. EU today cannot exist peacefully and prosperously without good relations with Russia. Unfortunately, EU politicians are too slow or too sold-out to grasp any of this. They only start seeing the light when crisis is staring them personally in the eye. In my new video ProjectEarthShift 1:Universal Scale of Consciousness (life-diminishing calibrations 0-199) I explain how this works. The example I provide is Angela Merkel. Her calibration is 184 – the level of pride. On this level people (and countries) are so self-centered and so egotistical that they start acting only when there is a threat to their own stability. They are utterly disinterested in truth, justice and saving or helping others. Their moral and truth compass is so off that they see black as white and vice versa, until it hurts them personally.
There are a few politicians in the West that are different, one of them being Milos Zeman, President of the Czech Republic, who isn’t afraid to speak his mind. Read: Desperate Obama, A Voice of Sanity from Czechia and Anti-Russian Sanctions. There are sane politicians in Germany too. They speak up against this madness, which only benefits the Anglo-American elites. Incidentally, it has been shown time and again by honest German journalists that German MSM is in bed with the US, doing their bidding by spreading propaganda.
By contrast, see what the world looks like, and what can be accomplished, when people calibrate at life-affirming levels: ProjectEarthShift 2: Universal Scale of Consciousness (life-affirming/ life-creating calibrations 200-1000).
6. The division and rebellion within the EU is growing. Czech and Hungarian leaders are making statements of dissent. Austria isn’t happy about sanctions. Finland said: don’t even come to us with sanctions any more. Greece, Italy and Spain are trying to quietly, on country to country level, circumvent sanctions. Serbia (non-EU, but being dragged in) said they were being pressured to join sanctions, but they wouldn’t.
7. And how do you like this precious latest bit! I seriously think you couldn’t invent it if you tried! Turns out the reason France couldn’t deliver the Mistral carriers to Russia, thus incurring billions in penalties and contract losses, as well as a loss of business credibility and future deals with Russia, is because POLAND leaned on France and made them forfeit. This incredible bit of news was confirmed by the Russian newscast Vesti on Channel 1 Russia. Is it because Poland is now so strong, or is it because France is becoming so weak? Recently, France had to swallow the insult from the US, when US fined BNP Paribas close to $10 bln for violating US sanctions. As my readers know, I call Poland one of the ‘US Trojan Horses in Europe.’
This is what a catastrophic loss of sovereignty looks like! It is when a country formerly considered one of the Great Powers would sacrifice national interests to please its boss. De Gaulle isn’t just turning – he is spinning in his grave. France is made to be an example and a warning for others. All this is being closely observed, and the alarm bells are going off in all EU capitals.
8. And here is the final, and very strong, worry for Germany and EU. They see that Russia is successfully pivoting to the EAST, again as I predicted from the beginning. Read more in Predictions and related articles. Since February-March, 2014 I said that ‘if Russians feel even slightly inconvenienced by sanctions, off to the East they go.’ Since then we saw Russia sign massive deals with China, Central Asian countries, Iran, South American countries. I also have predicted that EU will start experiencing gas shortages after Russia transitions to the new markets. This is confirmed by the latest news:
Just in! While in negotiations with Turkish President Erdogan, Vladimir Putin has announced that Russia withdraws from the South Stream project, which would supply gas directly to Europe bypassing Ukraine (also as predicted: I said, I believe in March, that South Stream wasn’t important to Russia any more and that she didn’t care if it continued or not). Putin announced together with Erdogan that instead, Russia will concentrate on expanding the gas pipeline to Turkey and in creating in Turkey and Greece an international gas hub for further gas deliveries elsewhere. Putin specifically said that if Europe isn’t interested in Russian gas, it will be sold to other countries, hinting at future gas shortages for the EU.
The above breaking news is noteworthy. I will either have a separate article about that, or I will include this in my upcoming THE PUTIN ENIGMA Report.
THE PUTIN ENIGMA REPORT IS COMING SOON.
I AM PRESENTLY WORKING ON IT, BUT WITH MANY OTHER THINGS GOING ON IN LIFE AND THE WORLD, IT IS TAKING ME A LITTLE LONGER TO COMPLETE. I WANT TO DO A VERY THOROUGH JOB. THE REPORT WILL DELVE BOTH INTO GEOPOLITICS AND INTO SOME VERY INTERESTING METAPHYSICS AND HIGHER REALMS.
IF YOU DON’T SEE ME ON THE BLOG FOR A FEW DAYS, IT MEANS I AM WORKING ON THE REPORT.
STAY TUNED! IT’S WORTH IT!
You can also find my predictions in:
Interview with predictions: The Road to Moscow Goes Through Kiev
Just a few days ago I said the following in reply to the readers’ comments: “There may be a serious revolution starting in Donbass soon. The locals have announced that if the referendum is not scheduled in a few days, they will initiate it.” “Ukrainian election in May won’t work out as they plan and hope – my prediction.” “This is only the beginning. Just wait till the end of May – June. At that point and later in the year, the whole situation will start backfiring.”
By the time I returned from a weekend trip on Sunday and turned on my computer, my predictions already started materializing. Read the rest of this entry
Lada Ray Interview About Ukraine and Russia With Plane Truth:
The Road to Moscow Goes Through Kiev
Listen to my interview with the Time Monk Radio‘s show, The Plane Truth. It includes the analysis of the events in Ukraine; Russia, US and EU’s roles and aims; Ukraine and Russia’s history and how Ukraine became the artificial entity that it is today. Around 40:00 we talk about striking geopolitical similarities between Georgia war/Beijing Olympics and Ukraine coup/Sochi Olympics. later in the show we discuss the long-ranging predictions for Ukraine, Russia, US, EU, and more!
“Every country deserves its government” is a quote attributed to Frederich Nietzsche. How true it is looking at today’s Ukraine.
And here is another thought: “A lot of what is currently happening is not a part of the initial script intended for Ukraine. When you play with fire, be prepared for it to get out of control.” Lada Ray
This is part 3 of my “What’s Really Happening in Ukraine?” article with updates related to the fast changing situation in Ukraine, including additional analysis and predictions. Read the rest of this entry
From the author: Note, this ongoing series about the real situation in Ukraine is written for the open-minded and independently thinking people, as well as for those who see through hypocrisy and who seek the truth. Lada Ray
Russia’s role in Ukraine
So, the billion dollar question is: what is Russia’s role in all this? Russia has been extremely, and surprisingly to some, quiet and restrained on the Ukraine issue. Russia had stressed a few times that EU and US interference is unacceptable. Putin also remarked that joining the EU association agreement is Ukraine’s sovereign decision that has nothing to do with Russia. Compare that with constant interferences by the EU and US in internal affairs of sovereign Ukraine.
Russia also said firmly that should Ukraine sign a free trade agreement with the EU, Russia would cancel its own free trade deal with Ukraine to protect its industry. The moment it has been said, the howling that Russia is putting pressure on poor, defenceless Ukraine, from both sides of the Atlantic became so deafening as if Russia just invaded USA and EU combined. Read the rest of this entry
From the author: This ongoing series of articles about the real situation in Ukraine is written for the open-minded and independently thinking people, as well as for those who see through hypocrisy and who seek the truth. Note: As the situation is presently developing very quickly, I will post updates and new analysis as soon as I can. Lada Ray
A bit of history
I have to interrupt my planned #SochiOlympics post on Lada Ray Blog, which will be posted soon, due to the fresh wave of madness enveloping #Ukraine.
I was born in Moscow to a Russian father and Ukrainian mother. In Russia and USSR, mixed marriages were absolutely normal and happened all the time. We all thought we were a part of one great Russian culture – and therefore, there was nothing to divide and nothing to fight about, there was no score to keep… Read the rest of this entry