Putin and Russia’s diplomacy efforts
Russian air strikes of ISIL/Al Qaeda positions
The real reason for the surprise Russian cruise missile strike from Caspian Sea
Russia in Syria: analysis and overview
Turkey’s role in Syria
The international nature of ISIL, Al Qaeda and other extremist organizations
Risks to Russia and the entire region
The issue of Kurds
New Israel – Russia agreement – Why Israel likes Russian presence in Syria
How US, France, Turkey, Israel and NATO are being squeezed out of Syria
Syrian army and other forces resisting ISIL, Muslim Brotherhood and other rebel groups on the ground
What territory does Assad control?
ISIL (aka, ISIS or Daesh) financing: its sources revealed
Russian Tartus Naval Base and the new Russian military doctrine
Iran Gambit (what Iran, US, Russia, Israel and Syria want)
Israel’s role in Syria. Russia and Israel relations – You may be surprised!
PREDICTIONS: The future of the Middle East, multi-polar world and Russia’s role
Bonus: two interviews + 2 videos – Syria intel by Yakov Kedmi, ex-head of Israeli Nativ security services
Donate to support Lada’s work!
CONSULTATIONS: Quantum Calibrations — Earth & Personal Shift — Predictions — Feng Shui
Earth Shift Reports Lada Ray BOOKS
Follow: Lada Ray YouTube FuturisTrendcast Lada Ray Blog Twitter @LadaTweets G+
All about Lada Ray EARTH SHIFT SYSTEM and QUANTUM CALIBRATIONS – Chi Kinesiology
I have expected an interesting and unexpected move by Putin and Russia during this UN General Assembly – and here it is!
Russian jets strike ISIL positions in Syria – see video links below.
This bold move is happening while UNGA is still in session and right after Putin’s meeting with Obama, and Lavrov’s with Kerry, as well as many other meetings on the sidelines of the UN. This is happening as Russian FM Sergey Lavrov presides over the UN Security Council meeting: Video; and as Russia assumes the rotating chairmanship of the Security Council.
The Soviet of the Federation Chamber of the Russian Duma voted unanimously for the strikes, authorizing the Russian President Vladimir Putin to use Russian troops abroad. This happened at 8 am Moscow time on September 30, 2015, following the official request by Syrian President Bashar Assad and the Syrian government.
I will give you several of my initial observations related to this huge news.
1. The build-up of certain Russian military advisors and hardware has been occurring in Syria for some time. One of the latest was the news of the flagship of the Black Sea Crimean Fleet Moskva leaving to Syria to participate in the Mediterranean drills. As you may know, ‘drills’ is the new-speak for: ‘we want to send our troops but don’t want to do it openly.’ As we know, the US has been regularly conducting such fake drills in Central Europe, the Baltics and Ukraine.
As it appears, Russia has played the US. They didn’t see it coming. Well, I am a very well bred lady, so I wouldn’t know, but some may call it a humiliating middle finger in the direction of you know who. Diplomatically, when such event happens during, or right after, a visit of the leader of Russia to the US and his talks with the US leader, it is a slap in the face.
I do understand how Russia feels after what US has done in Ukraine. And let’s recall — the mess of euro-maidan, the ousting of Yanukovich, the ukro-nazi regime takeover — all that happened during the Sochi Olympics, when Russia was looking the other way and in order to spoil Russia’s moment.
Besides, retaliation seems the only thing that gets through to the US. Sure, Syria to the US is nowhere near what Ukraine means to Russia, but it’s a start.
2. Russia has timed these strikes to the 70th UNGA session. First, it definitely means that there was enough agreement and support for the Russian intervention from various countries at the UN.
Second, and very importantly, it was timed so that when accusations from the US come up (as they have already), Russian highest officials would be at the UN to address them publicly head on. This is why in part, Sergey Lavrov is presiding today over the UN Security Council. His presence alone will help stop any lies in their tracks.
And third, I feel that Russia is reminding everyone who and why was at the source of the UN. It was Russia/USSR that primarily defeated fascism in WWII at the expense of 27 million lives.
3. It has to be noted that US, Israel and France have been bombing Syria for a while, portraying it as strikes against ISIL, while accusations abound that they hit empty targets, or worse, civilian population and government positions. Saudis and Egypt are bombing Yemen without any consent of the UN.
The new ‘fashion’ of freely bombing other countries has been introduced by the US and EU during their invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq, disregarding any international laws or UN objections.
4. Of course, US and its EU/NATO allies have been invading and bombing countries regularly.
Russia for many, many years has NOT done any military operations outside its borders, except the four-day war with Georgia, which was a response to Georgia’s aggression against S. Ossetia, resulting in the deaths of eight Russian UN-mandated peacekeepers, thus forcing Russia to respond.
This, therefore, is the first (if you don’t count the former Soviet Republic of Georgia’s brief peace-keeping operation in August 2008) case of Russian interference in a foreign conflict.
It is important to remember that while US, UK, France, Turkey and Israel have never been invited to Syria, Russia is acting upon a direct invitation and plea for help of the Syrian government. The staggering difference should be understood fully.
Russia is the ONLY legitimate foreign presence in Syria!
5. Some have been worried that Syria may become a new Afghanistan for Russia. As we know, Afghanistan ended in 1989 in the Soviet troops withdrawal, followed by the collapse of the USSR. When Brezhnev first went into Afghanistan in 1980 it was also done after an official invitation and multiple pleas for help by the Afghan government. US was secretly training Taliban and Al Qaeda to fight the Russian-leaning Afghan government, in order to lure the USSR into Afghanistan. These fears of the repeat of the past problems are understandable, but unfounded.
Putin isn’t Gorbachev, who made a lot of mistakes; present day Russia isn’t the old USSR. I can predict with absolute confidence that nothing similar to the Soviet Afghanistan business will take place here. This story is very different.
6. I think this is the right move at the right time. While Russia is working on scaling down the violence in Ukraine, brokering the continuing ceasefire, as Donbass is getting back on its feet and the US/EU-sponsored Kiev junta is slowly losing its positions, it is the right time to make a stand on Syria, in order to help normalize the situation. This again makes Russia a significant, or even leading, player in the Middle East, capable of resolving issues that USA, the self-appointed world policeman, cannot.
But it does something else much closer to home. It reminds the Kiev junta not to mess with Russia.
On that note, some important announcements:
In fact, I have some very important intel, which you won’t find anywhere else. I will release this intel about Syria, Russia, USA, Israel and what their real game is as an upcoming new Earth Shift Report. First, I will be releasing Earth Shift Report 5. Ukraine: New Khazarian Khaganate? It is coming in a few days. The ESR about Syria, Russia, USA and Israel will be the follow-up to Khazarian Khaganate. There are more surprise ESRs coming in the next two months!
Stay tuned for these new releases!
Go to Earth Shift Report page for all report links!
- Putin’s Full Speech at 2015 UNGA: Do You Realize What Kind of Monster You’ve Created? With Xi Jinping and Lukashenko
Videos with more details about the Russian ISIL strikes: