Repost from Lada Ray Patreon
Something very important happened yesterday!
At 8 am ET today we have posted urgent EARTH SHIFT PODCAST on YouTube:
It was clear that Nazarbayev, at his old age, won’t be there forever. It’s possible there are hidden health issues, or as I suggest in this podcast, it is a ‘castling of the king.’
The government of Kazakhstan was dismissed, also suddenly, 3 weeks ago.
The long-stranding leader of Kazakhstan has been replaced with the new face, a pro-West, as he is being characterized by some, speaker of the Kazakh parliament.
Therefore, the outside pressure is definitely a factor. Listen to the podcast to hear my assessment of him, along with my urgent overview/assessment and predictions on what’s happening in and around Kazakhstan, including the strategically important Caspian.
But it gets worse…
This is a huge development! US is trying to make Kazakhstan agree to a US base on Caspian, following a series of blackmails, as described in my new book!
And note that all this is happening right on the dot, just as Russia celebrates the 5th anniversary of the Crimean people’s referendum and Russia’s reunification with Crimea! Coincidence?.. Or a skillful outside pressure on Kazakhstan with the purpose of sending a MESSAGE and executing REVENGE against Russia for ‘daring’ to take over Crimea?..
Will Russia and Iran allow the US base on Caspian?
Listen to my prediction in EarthShiftPodcast9!
Please check it out, LIKE, SHARE and comment!
Please subscribe to LADA RAY YT CHANNEL so not to miss future ESPs!
And we plan lots of them, going forward! Moreover, they’ll get more and more interesting! Stay tuned for announcements of the new ESPs soon!
Kazakhstan has its own extensive chapter in the new book!
The book is currently on Amazon worldwide,
and you can purchase both ebook and paperback here:
You can buy the book on Amazon.com, or visit country specific Amazon book pages! All links here:
Thank you for all your reviews! Looking forward to more soon!
Ten facts about Cold War, Bretton Woods, US dollar, NATO and Pentagon everyone should know!
1. As soon as WWII was over, the new Cold War was initiated by US and UK against Russia/Soviet Union following the nuclear ‘stick’ demo (as Truman called it) via the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945, and the Fulton speech by Churchill.
2. That’s on the surface. The truth beneath it: Cold War was started by US/UK because USSR refused to ratify the Bretton Woods Accord. Bretton Woods sanctified the future global dollar dominance and established IMF, thus creating current US-dollar-based neo-colonial system.
3. Warsaw Pact (Treaty for Friendship, Co-operation, and Mutual Assistance), created by the USSR in response to NATO and Cold War, was disbanded BEFORE the USSR fell apart. NATO not only didn’t disband after Cold War was over, but kept expanding to Russia’s borders.
4. USSR was instrumental in reuniting Germany. Russian troops LEFT East Germany in 1989 – again, well before the collapse of the USSR! AMERICAN troops occupy ALL of Germany to this day!
5. Two solemn promises were made by Bush Sr. and his cronies to Gorbachev and Russia: 1. NATO will never expand into Eastern Europe; 2. Unified Germany will not be a part of NATO. BOTH PROMISES WERE PROMPTLY BROKEN AND CONTINUE BEING BROKEN EVERY DAY!
6. US is, and always was (together with UK), the driving force behind NATO. Many Western European countries complain about the pressure US applies to elicit their participation in military conflicts around the world. That’s not to say EU countries don’t have their own ulterior motives, but the driving force, the glue keeping this aggressive alliance together is undeniably Washington.
7. Since WWII, US bombed over 30 countries. Here is an incomplete list. The country missing is Iraq in 2003-present (including the current ISIS-related bombings). Syria is under constant threat of being bombed by US and NATO. US regularly conducts several wars at once in different parts of the globe.
8. Presently, US troops are stationed in 150 countries and cover 75% of the planet. Video by RT.
9. US military budget is MORE than military budgets of all other countries on planet Earth combined.
10. The US-dollar-based neo-colonialism is maintained by three forces whose illegal activities aren’t even concealed any more: 1) US army and the threat of US force; 2) Economic sabotage and blackmail of those countries that dare to conduct independent policy; 3) Clandestine operations, including: NSA surveillance gathering dirt on world’s politicians to later blackmail them, false flags, color revolutions, and CIA black ops.
At this time, NATO, and its driving force, USA, has the ambition of absorbing the former Soviet republics such as Ukraine, Georgia and Moldova, thus attempting to surround Russia with NATO bases located in Russia’s backyard. It is universally known that NATO bases so near Russia’s borders destroy the balance of power in Europe, threatening Russia directly.
Conflicts in Ukraine, and earlier in 2008 in Georgia, were instigated and supported by the US/EU specifically to try to tilt the balance of power further in their favor. In their clandestine attempts to weaken and destroy Russia, they use local ultra-nationalist/fascist forces with grudges against Russia.
It is well-known that US never won a war since WWII, and even that one was won practically single-handedly by the USSR, while US mostly tagged along. On the other hand, Russia practically never lost a war – the exception is the financial Cold War, in which Russia was simply swindled.
The conclusions here are very important! From the above we can conclude that US/UK are very good at swindling and at using others as cannon fodder. Consequently: NATO expansion is dangerous primarily for the gullible countries of Europe, Ukraine and Georgia. Europeans should have already learned their lessons from past experiences. Will they ever?
P.S. Interesting bit: former US-installed president of Georgia Saakashvili, infamous for attacking South Ossetia, which resulted in South Ossetia together with Abkhazia seceding, has been sentenced in his country in absentia for treason, embezzlement and exceeding authority. International warrant has been issued for his arrest. Saakashvili is presently residing in Brooklyn and US refuses to give him up. However, they do keep him on a short leash as his application for permanent residency has been so far denied. It certainly would have been too obvious if they did approve his permanent residency.
On a separate note, Saakashvili is ‘plotting his triumphant return’ to Georgia not from just anywhere, but from Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Any New Yorker would have a good laugh at this, I am sure. Williamsburg is not what I’d call a sexy place to be. It’s a very traditional Hasidic Jewish neighborhood, with bizarre outfits and 10 kids per family… Does that mean his US handlers aren’t paying him enough for a decent place, or is it easier to be invisible? I can certainly think of a number of reasons why he would be hiding there.
Present rulers of Ukraine may want to take good notice of the above.
Related post and video: Proof in the Pudding: The Most Incompetent, Ignorant and Stupid People Work for NATO and Pentagon.
Paperbacks are available too!
Do you enjoy Lada’s work?
DONATE to FuturisTrendcast to keep it coming! (Secure, international, all credit cards accepted)
|Below are top 30 countries with the largest foreign exchange reserves, excluding gold, according to Wikipedia. Why is this list important right now? While the US government is in a shut-down mode and default is looming, it is a good idea to examine the real financial situation with various countries. Just like in your household and mine, we determine the solvency of any economy by savings to debt ratio. Which countries are solvent and which are not? What is really going on with the US government debt?
As of 10/10/2013, USA has $16.749 trillion in public debt and only $136 billion in currency reserves. If you or I had this kind of debt to savings ratio, we would have to declare bankruptcy in a hurry. Moreover, no one in their right mind would have lent us this much money in the first place, seeing as we had so little in savings. How does USA get away with it? And how did it manage to keep its AAA rating till relatively recently? Apart from the global financial game being seriously rigged in favor of the United States, the US has been enjoying an unfair advantage no one else has: the US dollar, or petrodollar as it’s frequently referred to, is the world reserve currency. The US can print (or rather add digits electronically) as much as it wants, thus devaluing yours and mine hard-earned savings and destroying the long-term value of the currency, while exporting inflation and financial problems to other countries. However, the US won’t be able to do this with impunity forever. The situation is changing slowly but surely. I’ll talk about that in future posts. More coming!
The numbers below don’t take into account the so-called creditor nation vs. debtor nation status, in other words, the level of debt of any given country. For example, China has by far the largest foreign exchange reserves – almost $3.5 trillion. Over 1 trillion of that is in US dollar. Chinese debt has been rising fast due to the rapid pace of economic growth (which has now slowed down significantly), but compared to China’s reserves, it’s still relatively small. This makes China the larger creditor nation in the world. Russia has a negligible debt, however, its reserves are at $470 billion, which makes Russia a pure creditor nation. Same is true for Switzerland, whose debt is small compared to its reserves. At the same time, USA currency reserves are only $136 billion, while America’s public debt as of 10/10/2013 is $16.749 trillion and rising fast (see US debt clock), which makes it the largest debtor nation not only in the world, but also in human history! Note: if we include US private and corporate debt, the numbers by some estimates will be closer to $100 trillion.
Stay tuned: The largest Gold Reserves by country coming next!