‘Is this a serious embassy?’ Independent British journalist Graham Phillips, who has extensively covered Kiev army atrocities in Donbass, tries to get an appointment with Ukraine ambassador and/or pass on his report on the killing in Kiev of his compatriot Barry Pring, covered up by Ukraine and UK. Watch the responses of the Kiev embassy worker! Then the police gets called and Ukraine diplomat tries to get Graham arrested… for filming in the street. “This is Great Britain, we have actual laws here” (well, compared to ukro-nazi Ukraine, lol).
I’ll also go ahead and post this for those interested – good documentary about DPR hero Givi with Eng translation:
(Thanks to Nemo for the links!)
TO GAIN A FULL PICTURE, remember to read/ listen to my latest Ukraine analytics:
- DPR ultimatum to oligarchs: Pay taxes or nationalization. Russia to introduce visa regime for Ukraine
- WILL POROSHENKO BEGIN A NEW WAR IN DONBASS? HOW WILL PUTIN, TRUMP REACT?
- Worst case scenario – will Ukro-Nazis seize power in Ukraine? End of Poroshenko?
- Energy catastrophe and shut-down of Ukraine
- Happy #PresidentsDay, USA! Now watch what your country has done to Ukraine!
- All about Ukraine
- Category: Russia and Putin
- GET EARTH SHIFT REPORTS ON UKRAINE!