Russian military reveals details of ISIS-Turkey oil smuggling
Erdogan promised he would resign, should Russia be able to prove that Turkey supported ISIL (Daesh) terrorists and was involved in ISIL oil scheme. This, of course, was no more than simple lip service.
Russian Defence Ministry is calling Erdogan’s bluff with undeniable proof, and there’s more where that came from.
Oops… Now it’s Erdogan’s turn to live up to his promise!
On another note, Russia has initiated a UN Security Council resolution regarding ISIL financing and Turkey. Let’s see how US dares to veto it, thus revealing whose side it’s really on.
Video of Russian revelations – Eng translation:
Russian Defense Ministry holds news briefing on new findings related to counter-terror activities – READ MORE http://on.rt.com/6y70
URGENT: Massive truck flow through Syrian-Turkish border at Reyhanli checkpoint
Combat cam: Russian warplanes target ISIS oil facilities in Syria
For the whole Syria spread, read
Related FT Articles:
- Russia Imposes Sanctions on Turkey; China Sends Carrier to Syria; Putin in Paris
- Explosive Consequences of Turkey Downing Russian Su-24 Jet in Syria – Complete Analysis and Predictions!
- Urgent! Ukraine Blows Up Power Lines, Leaving Crimea and 2.5 Million People Without Electricity
- Is Erdogan Trying to Recreate Ottoman Empire?
- Mystery Revealed: What frightened the USS Donald Cook so much in the Black Sea?
Earth Shift Report 7
THE BATTLE FOR EURASIA!
Erdogan, Davutoglu & Ottoman Empire
Coming Sunday, December 13!
Posted on December 2, 2015, in Eurasia, Geopolitical Trends, Middle East, Russia, USA/EU/West and tagged Daesh, Erdogan, ESR5 SYRIA GAME CHANGER, IS, ISIL, ISIL financing, Middle East, NATO, Russia, Russian defence ministry, Syria conflict, Syria oil smuggling, Turkey, UN security council, USA. Bookmark the permalink. 25 Comments.