During Saturday WEBINAR 5: LADA RAY LIVE VIDEO Q&A Lada answered 22 questions (with additional sub-questions).
FULL LIST OF LIVE ESW5 QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY LADA
1. Lada’s BIG plans and exciting future events!
2. Are crypto-currencies money or investment? Can people pay with BTC if there is a collapse and bank holiday?
3. Will Trump start a hot war with N Korea, and is he now fully part of the deep state?
4. Hi Lada, What is your view on the supervolcano in the Yellowstone park?
5. Lada, what are calibrations of Stavropol, Russia? Do you see the future of that area, including Mikhailovsk, as a safe place?
6. What to do if I want clarity on economics to pursue for my family in US who are aging and have different sorts of difficulties.
7. Is there an alternative for banks that carry our mortgages. Most people do carry mortgages that cannot be paid off for years.
8. While China seems to be rising, do you see any disruptions to China’s economic growth and political system? Any impact on the world?
9. Tell us more about the 180 year cycle and possible geological issues in 2040 to 2045 during Period 9.
10. How will the shift / slow collapse EXACTLY manifest in the West: as a spike in interest rates, sovereign dept defaults in some countries, big drop in currencies vs. Rubles/Yen, lower real incomes, unemployment, bank holidays, unemployment, OR will it be a soft landing/ replay of the 70’ties with high inflation?
11. What part is Russia playing in the geoengineering drive that now appears to affect every country? And what is the attitude of Russia on climate change?
12. You mentioned gold and silver should be sold within 2 -3 years but also that it may go up before it falls. When is the ideal time to sell? Also Real estate in Vancouver still rising – when will this slow decline that you mentioned begin? I want to buy next year.
13. Lada’s sub-Q&A on best places in the world to relocate to and live in!
14. What is your prediction on cold fusion and the future of energy?
15. Marc’s comment: I am now setting up a Trust in Switzerland… it is for projects beneficial to The PEOPLE of the planet… Lada IS included!
16. Part 2 opened with a joke about Lada’s multidimensional haircut 😉
Lada’s recommendations on protection against negative and adverse energy
Lada’s show-and-tell: how to use Selenite wands and Shungite stones from Karelia, Russia
17. This is the question re. Oct 1, 2017 Catalonia’s Independence Referendum and the reason secession / unionist movements all over the world are on the rise. As I explained in the THREE WEBINAR SERIES, these are connected to the GREAT EARTH SHIFT and Period 8! ‘Lada, I am Portuguese, and now here in the Iberian Peninsula we have “Catalunia” (Catalonia). Will Catalunia be independent? (I hope they will) and how it will affect all the Iberian Peninsula and also European Union?’
18. Will Russia break in several independent states in near future? Will Putin still be a president next term?
19. Please Comment on HAARP and chemtrails, which are EVERYWHERE! I am saddened and depressed by the condition of the skies. Thanks Lada!
20. Can Lada elaborate on the revolutions she sees in Southeast Asia? Isn’t Period 9 be positive for Global South and Global East?
21. Dear Lada, How can we, people with ordinary jobs, children, dog, etc., rise our consciousness? As part of this answer Lada demonstrates how her Personal Calibrations work during consultations: QC, CHI and Soul Dimension calibrated!
22. What is a Russian Dacha and why do Russians love them so much? Why prophetess Anastasia (The Ringing Cedars Books) foretold Russian Dachas saving the people from collapse
AND KUDOS FOR BEST QUESTIONS & COMMENTS GO TO…
Since we had chat room and commenting open throughout the entire 4 hours of the webinar, Az and I have decided to select the best comments, worthy of our KUDOS! These are:
- Comment by Mark, who previously received KUDOS more than once for his great questions during THREE WEBINAR SERIES! MARK: I am now setting up a Trust in Switzerland… it is for projects beneficial to The PEOPLE of the planet… Lada IS included!
LADA: Thank you, Mark! Very much honored and appreciate it!
- On a lighter note, ‘a purely 3-D comment from Ann (UK) re. Lada’s haircut,’ which prompted a cute multi-dimensional joke! LADA: Thank you, Ann, we did need to lighten up the atmosphere!
Best question KUDOS, in Lada’s expert 😉 opinion, go to…
- From Natercia (Portugal): Question re. Oct 1, 2017 Catalonia’s Independence Referendum and the reason secession / unionist movements all over the world are on the rise. As I explained in the THREE WEBINAR SERIES, these are connected to the GREAT EARTH SHIFT and Period 8! ‘Lada, I am Portuguese, and here in the Iberian Peninsula we have “Catalunia” (Catalonia). Will Catalunia be independent? (I hope they will) and how it will affect all the Iberian Peninsula and also European Union?’
- From Polli (Hawaii, USA): Please Comment on HAARP and chemtrails, which are EVERYWHERE! I am saddened and depressed by the condition of the skies.
- From Torben (Denmark): Dear Lada, How can we, people with ordinary jobs, children, dog, etc., rise our consciousness? As part of this answer Lada demonstrates how her Personal Calibrations work during consultations: QC, CHI and Soul Dimension calibrated!
- From Az (NYC, USA): What is a Russian Dacha and why do Russians love them so much? Why prophetess Anastasia (The Ringing Cedars Books) foretold Russian Dachas saving the people from collapse
- From Eugene (Singapore): While China seems to be rising, do you see any disruptions to China’s economic growth and political system? Any impact on the world?
QUESTIONS I WISH I RECEIVED, BUT NEVER DID…
This part is something I hoped I wouldn’t have to include, because I did hope people would rise to the challenge (LOL) and ask me these.
I got these two comments:
And the moral of the story?
Let me tell you a well-known in both Odessa and NYC old Jewish joke:
Moshe is praying to god: ‘Dear god, I always followed your tenets, always lived a righteous life. I have been for a long time praying for you to help me win a lottery to improve my financial situation and as a reward for my good behavior. How come you never sent me a win, despite my repeated pleas?’
And god replies: ‘Moshe, try buying a lottery ticket…’
So, the moral of the story: CARPE DIEM, dear friends! Ask and you shall receive! To win you must play!
Both of you were at the LIVE Q&A. Should have asked your questions when you had THE perfect chance! Some of you, who have ordered my consultations, know that I am very generous with my time, and always give you extras. You also all know how much I enjoy answering your questions!
The two questions about Merkel and German elections, and about the flipside of Chinese Eurasia expansion are the kinds of questions I was hoping to receive, and I’d gladly go overtime to answer these! You’d all benefit greatly to know the multi-dimensional perspective and my predictions for both. Now… it may forever remain a mystery, unless you order a PRIVATE CONSULTATION (New consultation Tea & Q&A with Lada Ray is recommended for global and cosmic questions, as well as your own stories you want to share. I also have a lot more leeway to share with you during such private consultation things that I can’t discuss publicly).
Next time, just go for it! However, you should have done it when you had the chance — as there may be no next time in this specific format! It appears, this kind of webinar may end up remaining a one-of-a-kind, unique experiment (one day I’ll reveal, due to what extenuating factors).
Don’t miss it! Order this one-of-a-kind, unique webinar, as there may be no other chance!
Your $18 donation goes towards support of FuturisTrendcast & Lada Ray’s free educational work!
This is MP4 VIDEO Webinar!
COMPLETE EARTH SHIFT WEBINAR 5 LENGTH:
2 hours 6 minutes
Subdivided into 2 Segments
with time stamps for each question, provided for your convenience
Recommended pre-requisite for this webinar:
THREE WEBINAR SERIES
(ESW2: INVERTED COLLAPSE; ESW3 THE FUTURE OF MONEY; ESW4 LADA RAY PERIOD 8 PREDICTIONS)
WELCOME TO Earth Shift Webinar 5! HAPPY WATCHING!
FOR NEW LADA RAY PRIVATE CONSULTATION SERVICES GO TO:
Seats for the upcoming on September 23 FREE EARTH SHIFT WEBINAR 5: LIVE Q&A WITH LADA RAY are filling fast! If you haven’t reserved yours yet, please do so soon! Only a few seats left and we may be closing registration early! Go to the link above to participate in our LIVE Q&A, where Lada will answer many of your questions! If you can’t attend, the RECORDED version of EARTH SHIFT WEBINAR 5 will be available a few days later at $18. The recorded version will be available for sale publicly and anyone is welcome to purchase it!
The introductory price for PRIVATE PERSONAL CONSULTATIONS WITH LADA RAY will last till September 24, 2017. There will be a slight increase of per-hour price after that. You can still reserve yours at this introductory rate. We are now booking for October!
Go to CONSULTATIONS PAGE for more info!
Last but not least, we have some VERY exciting news about new LADA RAY CONSULTATIONS! They will be presented to you starting Sept 17!
WE ARE EXPANDING LADA RAY CONSULTING!
NEW AMAZING CONSULTATIONS ARE COMING IN SEPTEMBER!
THEY WILL BE BOTH SKYPE AND WRITTEN ~ LADA HAS DESIGNED THEM TO FIT A WIDE RANGE OF HER CLIENTS’ NEEDS, AND TO SATISFY A BROAD PALLET OF TASTES!
STAY TUNED! YOU’LL LOVE THEM!
Engineering Feat of the 21st Century: Crimean Bridge Brings Together Previously Unconnectable Shores
The Crimean Bridge, correctly called in Russian Krimsky Most or Kerchensky Most (the Kerch Bridge), is nearing completion, and may even be opened to traffic ahead of schedule in 2018!
The Crimean Bridge connects something that was previously considered unconnectable: The Crimean Peninsula and mainland Russia, through the Kerch Strait between Black and Azov Seas.
This construction has already been dubbed ‘The Engineering Feat of the 21st Century.’ You may ask, what is all the noise about? Why is it such a big deal and why it’s so important geopolitically, economically, and as yet another step towards full Russian sovereignty and fulfillment of Russia’s destiny as THE GREAT BALANCER, DURING THIS EARTH SHIFT.
Right near the surface there are these obvious reasons:
1. The Crimean Bridge is a symbol. Of what? First of all, of the awakening and re-consolidation of Russia – The Great Balancer. The giant, which sometimes goes to sleep to meditate on the past and recuperate from previous ills, is re-awakening.
Russia’s role as the Great Balancer is paramount for this Great Earth Shift. Russia has to be at her best and strongest. The fact that such a significant bridge is being built is a sign that Russia is getting back into shape.
It is also a symbol that reminds people where they belong and what is right and what is wrong. It’s the bridge that connects and awakens people not only in Russia, but in many other places, including Ukraine (and those sorely need an awakening!).
2. It is already considered the most impressive sea bridge in the world. The total length of the bridge is 20 km. A very long and massive bridge, this billions-worth mega-infrastructure project, is being successfully fulfilled despite all the Western anti-Russia sanctions.
This multipurpose strategic project will tremendously boost the economical auto and train traffic to and from Crimea. This, in turn, will eliminate traffic jams, boost tourism to Crimean resorts and lower prices. A win-win for Crimea and all of Russia.
3. The bridge is necessary to ensure a complete infrastructure independence of Crimea from Ukraine, which in turn takes away some blackmail and sabotage leverage from the Kiev junta, EU and US.
I previously wrote how Kiev junta, in collusion with the Crimean Tartar Mejlis and ukro-nazi battalions blew up power transformers and demolished power lines to Crimea, leaving 2.5 million people without power in December 2015, in the middle of winter and right before holidays. Together with the Western sanctions, this was designed to cripple Russia and ignite a color revolution among unhappy Crimeans. During such confusion and/or color revolution, Kiev/Mejlis and their foreign sponsors — US/CIA, and at the time also Turkey — hoped to invade Crimea.
Russia immediately responded to the challenge by beginning an urgent construction of the underwater Energy Bridge to Crimea from mainland, through the Kerch Strait.
Those who masterminded and financed this mass sabotage, knew that Crimean infrastruture depended completely on the favor of Ukraine. Moreover, they calculated that due to the USSR breakup and ’90s pirate privatization Russia had stopped producing certain equipment necessary to quickly eliminate the Crimean power deficiency, such as underwater electric cables, emergency generators and portable power stations. Shipping also was a huge problem; they counted on the fact that the only railroad and only two highways to Crimea were built through Ukraine.
Again, as I emphasized many times before, ALL infrastructure was built on the territory we today call Ukraine, by Russia. It all began with the Russian tsars and industrial entrepreneurs in the 18th-19th centuries, starting with Catherine the Great. The USSR continued the development and building up of Ukraine.
What we know today as Donbass, with all its mining and industrial activity, was created by Russia; Odessa, Nikolaev, Kherson, Dnepropetrovsk, and innumerable other towns, cities and ports were founded throughout earlier centuries by Catherine the Great or other Russian emperors, or by the Soviets in the 20th century.
Those who yell and scream about Ukraine being completely independent of Russia are simply usurious liars, who are eating through the last remnants of the formerly rich Russian/Soviet inheritance, which Ukraine was lucky to obtain as a result of the break-up of the USSR.
During the December 2015 power outage, as a result of Western sanctions, no Western company would supply electric generators so the children and the elderly of Crimea wouldn’t freeze to death. Russia found a quick solution to this: portable power generators, and even whole portable power plants, were purchased from China. Some of these were delivered to Crimea as quickly as within 2 weeks.
Russia also immediately began construction of the underwater Power Bridge through the Kerch Strait, consisting of 4 lines of power cables. The power cables were also supplied by China on an emergency basis. First two power lines were completed in record time, before the New Year 2016. The last two were built by May 2016. New power plants were urgently built in Crimea, as well. As a result, not only Crimea now has enough self-sufficient power, it actually has a surplus of it, in order to accommodate a growing number of tourists.
Along with the Power Bridge, new phone and TV cable underwater bridges from mainland were also built. As a result Crimea became almost completely independent of Ukraine’s whims.
Next, Kiev tried the ‘food blockade’ of Crimea. The same thugs, such as Mejlis and ukro-nazis (all banned terrorist organizations in Russia, by the way), stopped farming produce trucks from Kherson, Nikolaev and Odessa, and didn’t let them pass to Crimea. As a result, it wasn’t Crimea that suffered: they damaged Ukrainian agriculture and put their own farmers in dire straits. Crimea quickly replaced Ukrainian supplies with those from other countries, including Turkey.
This was an interesting twist, and here’s why: Turkish extremists, working together with Mejlis, participated in the sabotage of Crimea; Turkey had high hopes of annexing Crimea for a long time. There is credible intel that Kiev, in collusion with the US, planned to pass Crimea to Turkey in exchange for Turkey’s continued hosting of US/EU NATO bases on its territory. At least in part it was Turkish money that financed Mejlis and their various terrorist activities.
However, Putin had managed to successfully neutralize these activities and ‘aspirations’ by Turkey, in his usual brilliant chess grandmaster style. I wrote about all this in EARTH SHIFT REPORTS 7 and 13. Well worth the read!
And as I wrote in 2014, US planed to turn Crimea into its massive military/navy base since early 2000s. Preparations were underway. But then in March 2014, after the Kiev coup, Crimeans ‘suddenly’ decided to reunite with Russia — and what a surprise it was for those who know nothing of the world and other cultures, but think they can rule this world. I can tell you: in Washington, they still can’t recover from the Crimea independence shock… They really did think Crimea was theirs for the taking.
After all the above failed, Kiev junta and CIA had taken to attempting terror acts inside Crimea. Russian FSB was extremely successful and efficient in apprehending ALL would-be terrorists, along with their subversive equipment.
The plan of synchronized multiple attacks on Crimea from within was rather grand: they were preparing to blow up the Crimean Bridge, blow up power stations and poison potable water all over the peninsula, thus creating humanitarian catastrophe, shortages, mass panic and confusion. All this was supposed to happen simultaneously, in a coordinated effort. The entire, grandly designed plan collapsed when FSB began apprehending Ukraine SBU operatives involved in it. Apprehended were also some Ukrainian sleeper cells and Crimean Tartars secretly involved with Mejlis.
Therefore, all possible ways to sabotage Russia and Crimea had failed.
At this point, the West has finally understood that Crimea is a forever part of Russia. No discussion and no stipulations. The EU has been timidly talking about lessening or taking off completely anti-Russian sanctions. However, predictably, their big boss from across the ocean won’t let them.
It has to be also noted that despite the blockade and animosity by Ukraine, in 2017 alone hundreds of thousands of Ukraine citizens continued vacationing in Crimea. Similarly, hundreds of thousands also worked as seasonal migrant workers, since Crimean salaries (now that it’s a part of Russia) are presently 2-4 times more than on the other side.
In addition to the Crimean Bridge, Russia is also building a new railroad, to bypass Ukraine completely. This railroad from Moscow and central Russia goes around Ukraine and will eventually continue through Crimean (Kerch) Bridge into Crimea. This will resolve any remaining transportation issues.
But there’s so much more beneath the surface! Why is the Crimean Bridge touted ‘the Feat of the 21st Century?’
In previous centuries, there were multiple attempts to build a bridge between mainland and Crimea, through the Kerch Strait — the narrowest point between two shores. However, all of these attempts failed.
The Kerch Strait is a point of separation between The small Azov Sea in the north, and a much larger Black Sea to the south. People who had never been to those parts may think that Black Sea is a quiet internal sea, which should be pretty safe. They can’t even imagine how unsafe and turbulent Black Sea can be. The area of the Black Sea around Kerch is considered one of the most stormy and hard to navigate. Currents between Azov and Black Seas can be deadly and changeable. Winds are very powerful. This is why the eastern-most part of Crimea, the Kerch Peninsula, had never really developed as a resort. People flocked to the quiet and soothing southern parts, such as Yalta. Instead, Kerch historically served as one of the Russian fleet bases.
The first attempt to build a bridge between the narrowest part of the Kerch Strait and mainland was made during the Russian Empire, in the 19th century. Crimea was growing as a resort and vineyards, and more convenient access points were wanted. However, strong winds and currents overcame the budding bridge very quickly and the project was abandoned, although calls to restart it continued.
In the 20th century two most dramatic attempts to build a bridge took place. In the 1930s, the USSR began the construction of the bridge through the same narrow part of the Kerch Strait. The temporary bridge was built and began working. Joseph Stalin rode the bridge to Crimea, and later returned to mainland via the same bridge. The day after Stalin’s passage the bridge collapsed.
During the Great Patriotic War (WWII) Hitler decided to build a bridge to Crimea in order to invade Crimea from more than one direction. The bridge was almost completed when it collapsed and was carried away by the current, taking innumerable invaders with it.
After WWII the USSR never attempted another bridge. I do think that Khrushchev’s decision to pass Crimea under the administrative umbrella of the Ukrainian SSR was a huge geopolitical mistake. However, I’ll venture to guess that the difficulty and inconvenience of communication and transportation between the peninsula and Russian mainland was at least a contributing factor in his decision. The idea was that being under the UkrSSR administrative umbrella, Crimea would have a smoother logistics. Of course at the time, no one dreamed that Russia and Ukraine may not be together.
The construction of the new Russsian Crimean Bridge / Kerch Bridge started after the 2014 ukro-nazi coup in Kiev, and following the power-and-food blockade. By then it became abundantly clear that there was no reasoning with Ukraine’s junta.
In the 21 century the new technologies, unavailable to previous generations, are used to build this seemingly impossible to build bridge.
One of the things that was done differently: the bridge is NOT being built through the narrowest part of the strait, which is by far the shortest, but is also the most dangerous. Instead, a substantially longer, but safer area was chosen. Another technological breakthrough: the extra-long and extra-powerful pillars, which are screwed into the sea bed. The trick is, these don’t go into the sea bed straight, but at specific angles, which makes the whole structure much more stable.
Yesterday, the great news arrived: the main railway arch of the bridge was delivered and set in place. The creation and installation of this giant central arch is a feat in itself. Its length is almost 300 meters, and it weighs 6,600 tones. It was the very first time in history that such large object was pre-built on land, then delivered intact by sea and installed whole in the middle of the sea.
This video includes Eng. subs:
As I mentioned, the Crimean Bridge project is perceived as an important and meaningful symbol in Russia. At this moment, Russia’s most important music festival is taking place in Sochi. It is called The New Wave (Novaya Volna). At the New Wave, one of the best known Russian singers, Oleg Gazmanov, has presented new song ‘Krimsky Most’ (‘The Crimean Bridge’). The song is the winner of the ‘Crimean Bridge Song Competition’ and is written by a driver from Ivanovo, together with his children ~ see my additional info and video in this post’s COMMENT SECTION!
Listen up – a nice melody:
P.S. Incidentally, the New Wave festival for years took place in Yurmala, Latvia. This is a grand international annual event, bringing together new and established musical talent from many countries. At this international festival all songs are performed in Russian. After Latvia joined anti-Russian sanctions in 2014 and began denying visas to Russian singers, such as the aforementioned Oleg Gazmanov, Novaya Volna (the New Wave) was moved to Sochi. Simultaneously, a prestigious Russian comedy competition, also taking place in Yurmala, Latvia, was also moved onto Russian territory. And then, another extremely prestigious and mega-popular international summer music and humor festival, called Muzikalny Kivin (Musical Kivin) was also moved from Latvia to the Russian enclave of Kaliningrad, also located on the Baltic coast.
Therefore, overnight Latvia lost multi-million Russian tourism and music festival business.
But I’m sure Latvia is doing just fine! After all, instead of the uplifting music festivals and peaceful tourists, a few hundred US soldiers moved into town as part of NATO expansion, due to ‘imminent Russian invasion threat.’ Surely, they’ll spend in local bars and (excuse me) brothels much more than hundreds of thousands of Russian music-lovers and beach-goers would! I hear US/NATO soldiers stationed in Riga tend to conveniently forget to pay for their drinks and taxi rides, so that at times local bartenders and taxi drivers have to beat it out of them. Fast karma?..
Click here to
Last chance to register for